Bob's 10 Open-Ended, Feel Good Questions:
1. How did you get your start in the widget business?
2. What do you enjoy most about your profession?
3. What separates your company from your competition?
4. What advice would you give someone just starting in the widget business?
5. What one thing would you do with your business if you knew you couldn't fail?
6. What significant changes have you seen take place in your profession through the years?
7. What do you see as the coming trends in the widget business?
8. Describe the strangest or funniest incident you've experienced in your business?
9. What ways have you found to be the most effective for promoting your business?
10. What one sentence would you like people to use in describing the way you do business?
And, The one "key" question that will separate you from the rest...
How can I know if someone I'm talking to would be a good prospect for you?