Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Know Your Referral Partners, Inside & Out!

by: Sam Blyveis


You want only the highest level of quality leads. You are only going to get quality leads from those who know and understand you and your business. Forge relationships with your top partners. I can honestly tell you I have 2 circles of referral partners. First, my 2nd tier partners, which are the people I know, respect and are comfortable referring when the opportunity is present. Then, there is my 1st tier, my closest partners. These are the ones whose verticals may be in close alignment with mine, but more importantly, they have been there with me through thick and thin. We have each other’s back. Any opportunities that arise which may be something they or one of their partners can assist with, I drop everything and consult them. I personally walk into a referral with them, and sell them! These people have become some of my closest friends and confidants.

No comments:

Post a Comment