by Kelli Holmes
TEAM Referral Network recommends each member of your chapter meet with a different member each week(or as often as possible), to get to know one another and to take your networking partnerships to a higher level. Get together for coffee, lunch, or whenever convenient! Set goals (in writing below) as to what you want to share with your fellow member and take notes from your networking partner during the meeting. At the meeting, use the time effectively, so that each of you can share information about yourselves and your businesses.
Getting to know your networking partners will help you be able to give more referrals and receive more and better referrals.
Information to exchange during a coaching session:
- What does your business have to offer?
- Who is your target market? Who is your ideal Power Partner?
- What other organizations for your belong to?
- What education and training do you have?
- What is your ideal referral?
- What sets you apart from your competition?
Remember, the goal of a Coaching Session is to discover how you can give more quality referrals to your networking partner.